- Determine whether a business problem or opportunity
- Conduct feasibility study to determine whether a new
or improved information system is a feasible solution.
- Develop a project management plan and obtain
- Analyze the information needs of the end users, the
organizational environment, and any system presently used.
- Develop the functional requirements of a system that
can meet the needs of the end users.
- Develop specifications for the hardware, software,
people, network, and data resources and the information products that
will satisfy the functional requirements of the proposed system.
- Acquire (or develop) hardware and software.
- Test the system, and train people to operate and use
- Convert to the new system
- Use a post implementation review process to monitor,
evaluate, and modify the system as needed.
Email or Call for
Aletheia Consulting, Inc.
408 3rd St Ste. 401, Wausau, WI, 54403, Phone
715.849.8328 Fax: 715.849.8329